Highly Sensitive Person Sussex
Welcome to Highly Sensitive Person Sussex Counselling. This counselling agreement outlines the therapeutic agreement between yourself _________________________
and Penny Wright
I am a qualified integrative counsellor who is a member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) and I abide by the BACP Ethical Framework.
I work with you in a way that meets your personal needs, that puts you and your needs first. I personally feel that you know your life journey the best and I am here to support you on this journey. My role as counsellor is to facilitate the things you wish to explore in counselling but not direct or take control of your life.
As a practicing counsellor who is a member of the BACP I have regular counselling supervision and appropriate counselling insurance.
1. The cost per session is____________ and will be open to review from either side if circumstances change. You will be required to pay the full cost of the session if you do not show up for your scheduled appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance.
2. The sessions will take place at ____________________________________________
3. We agree to have ______________regular reviews
4. We agree that each session will take place weekly/ fortnightly and last for_________
5. For counselling to work it is important to have some commitment and therefore we agree to regular__________________sessions and for their to be _______ number of sessions before ending the counselling.
6. Everything we talk about is confidential and will not be discussed with others, except my personal supervisor. In the event that I feel you are at risk to yourself or others then I do have an ethical and in some circumstances legal responsibility to seek outside relevant professional support. However if this happens I would aim to talk about this with you first.
7. If I feel you are in extreme distress and getting your doctors support is necessary I would try and discuss this with you but if this is not possible do you give permission for me to contact your GP. Yes I you do/ No do not agree.
If you agree please give details of your doctor and doctors surgery below.
8. Please identify any other important issues that you would like to be included in this Counselling agreement.
Please date and sign the agreement below.